Over the past years Christ's College Choir has made many recordings most of which are available for purchase from the Porters' Lodge. For more information about the recordings and some sample tracks, please visit the Choir's website.
CDs available from the Porters' Lodge:
- Romantic Church Music From Europe (Brahms, Fauré, Liszt, Verdi)
- Missa Brevis (Kodály) and Motets (Liszt and Bruckner)
- Thou knowest, Lord, the secrets of our hearts (Funeral music and laments from the 16th and 17th centuries; Purcell, Weelkes, Tomkins, Morley, Croft and Greene)
- Sacred music (Gibbons and Purcell)
- Music of the Tudors (Tallis, Mundy, Parsons, Sheppard, Taverner and White)
- Choral works (Howells and Britten, including Howell's Requiem and Britten's Rejoice in the Lamb)
- Magnificat for Double Chorus (Stanford) and Songs of Farewell (Parry)
- Of a Rose (settings by Britten and Leighton)
- Choral works by Sir Philip Ledger
CDs are available to members of College at the special price of £8. To order by mail within the UK, please add £1 for postage and packing. Please send a cheque for the appropriate amount (made payable to 'Christ's College Choir') together with details of your order to: The Chapel Administrator, Christ's College, Cambridge CB2 3BU. Please send enquiries by email to the Chapel Administrator.